- You get access to the hosting (FTP access) where you upload your maps in TIFF format.
- You provide us with the metadata sheet.
- Choose the subdomain name where the service will be available (ex. yourproject.georeferencer.com). It is up to you which name you prefer.
- Give us instructions for custom look and feel of Georeferencer web (the best is to provide a link (URL) to your website which should be aligned to + send us a high-res logo, or any design instructions (design manual if you have any). We can adjust colors, add one button in the horizontal navigation, etc.).
- Have a look at a sample at demo.georeferencer.com and the APIs which allows integration of crowdsourcing tools with your websites and library catalogs.
- As a result, you will receive links to your own Georeferencer
We will also give you access to our internal technical support system where you can submit your technical questions or issues as individual issues. Our technicians will provide you with assistance.
The payment of the service goes through the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.