- You get access to the hosting (FTP access) where you upload your maps in TIFF format.
- You provide us with the metadata sheet.
- Choose the subdomain name where the service will be available (ex. yourproject.georeferencer.com). It is up to you which name you prefer.
- Give us instructions for custom look and feel of Georeferencer web (the best is to provide a link (URL) to your website which should be aligned to + send us a high-res logo, or any design instructions (design manual if you have any). We can adjust colors, add one button in the horizontal navigation, etc.).
- Have a look at a sample at demo.georeferencer.com and the APIs which allows integration of crowdsourcing tools with your websites and library catalogs.
- As a result, you will receive links to your own Georeferencer
The payment of the service goes through the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.